Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009


The first pre season game is a good way to start a sports blog. Tonight the Titans and Bills square off in the Hall of Fame game. I will be watching for the first taste of a live game this year. I also will be checking out Vince Young because since this is pre season he should get a lot of work. I was sure he was going to be a great NFL quarterback after leaving Texas. I am still not sure what happened.

As days go by me and my staff ( me and my sister) will be adding some posts and links to give our page some flavor. I'll be starting with my predictions for each division as well as my top three sleeper teams. Of course The Saints will get special attention since that is the home team. This blog should be really cool once we get it all together.

P.S.
I don't care what his stats were. Derrick Thomas should have been in the Hall of Fame years ago. That guy was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment