Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Predictions : AFC North


1. Steelers : Clearly is one of the best teams in the league. The defense is great and their offense comes through when it needs to. They should be contending for the title again.

2. Ravens : They are not that far from the Steelers but I don't know if they have the offense to pass them up. It's hard to count them out because they have Ray Lewis and my favorite NFL player in Ed Reed.

3. Bengals : This team should be able to go at least 8-8 but Carson Palmer can't seem to stay healthy. I think Chad Ochocinco is going to have a big season and I am pissed he's not on any of my fantasy teams.

4. Browns :
If Braylon Edwards has his head on straight and the offensive line can keep whoever gets the starting quarterback job from getting killed I think they might do alright. I like The Browns and their fans. I hope the rebuilding effort goes pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment